The Pantheon of the Nine Divines, also the Eight and One, consists of the most important religious order in Tamriel. The religion combines the Eight Divines pantheon created the ancient civilizations of Tamriel with the apotheosized form of the founder of the Third Empire, Tiber Septim (Talos), the ninth Divine. There are six gods and three goddesses. In Tamriel, there is a chapel in each major city venerating the divines. There are also wayshrines along the roads that are devoted to the Nine Divines. Many of these gods also appear in various combinations in the pantheons of other cultures.
- Akatosh – The God of Time and chief god of the pantheon.
- Arkay – God of the Cycle of Life, Death, and Mortals burials and funeral rites.
- Dibella – Goddess of Beauty.
- Julianos – God of Wisdom and Logic.
- Kynareth – Goddess of Air, wind, sky and the Elements.
- Mara – Goddess of Love and compassion, the Mother Goddess.
- Stendarr – God of Mercy, justice, charity, luck, and righteous rule by might and merciful forbearance.
- Talos – Hero-god of Mankind, God of Might, Honor, State, Law, Man, War and Governance.
- Zenithar – God of Work and Commerce, Trader God.