|Strategic Arms Limitation Talks|
|Date||March 23, 2018 - April 11, 2018|
|Casus belli||Nuke Bloc Posturing|
|Casualties and losses|
|36.78 Billion Dollars||86.95 Billion Dollars|
The Strategic Arms Limitation Talks was a war which broke out on March 23, 2018 when Grumpy Old Bastards, The Commonwealth and Guardian launched an assault on the alliances Spanish Armada, World Task Force and Alpha.
Global Nuclear Winter
On March 25th, for the second time in Orbis history, Food Production had reached zero, globally. This was due to Radiation emitted from the heavy use of Nuclear Weapons by Spanish Armada, Alpha, Nuclear Knights, World Task Force and Fark.
Game administrator Alex had announced the global food stockpiles could support 55 days of nuclear winter.
Radiation levels in Australia and South America had subsided enough for limited food production by March 30th. This was due to the smaller population of nations in these continents and therefore less nuclear attacks being carried out there. However, food production continued to not be possible in all other continents.
- The Commonwealth declares war on World Task Force
- Guardian declares war on Alpha
- Grumpy Old Bastards declares war on Spanish Armada
- The Knights Radiant declares war on Fark and Nuclear Knights
- Spanish Armada recognizes hostilities with Grumpy Old Bastards and The Commonwealth
- Spanish Armada declares war on Guardian
- Nuclear Knights' Recognition of Hostilities
- New California Republic declares war on The Knights Radiant
- Guardian explains CB
- Spanish Armada recognizes hostilities with Adeptus Mechanicus and The Knights Radiant
- New California Republic declares war on Silenzio
- Nuke Bloc and opponents reach peace agreement