|Date||01/16/16 - 02/10/2016|
|Casus belli||Attacks on Guardian from Political Pirates|
|Status||1 Month Non-Aggression Pact between Mensa, Arrgh and Fark; Political Pirates status unchanged|
|Preceded by|| |
|Succeeded by|| |
| 109 nations|
| 62 nations|
|1 Fark originally entered as part of the 168 Day War but signed peace alongside Arrgh.|
The Rum War was a conflict that began on January 16 2016 when the forces of Mensa HQ, Guardian and Seven Kingdoms declared war on Arrgh. The 168 Day War, a global conflict, later broke out concurrently after Mensa HQ launched mass raids on Vanguard who Arrgh had a mercenary protection contract with. Peace was announced between Arrgh & Fark, who originally entered in the 168 Day War, with the involved parties on February 10, 2016. No mention of Political Pirates was in the peace agreement.
Prior to the war, a group of members broke off from Arrgh, forming the Political Pirates and attacked Guardian among other alliances. In response to these attacks and allegations that the Political Pirates were still related to Arrgh and that Arrgh had temporarily stashed some of Political Pirate's bank. Following this a coalition of Mensa, Guardian, and the Seven Kingdoms declared war on Arrgh! on the 16th of January.
Related Announcements Edit
- 1/16/16: Mensa declares war on Arrgh
- 1/16/16: Guardian declares war on Arrgh
- 1/17/16: The Political Pirates criticize the CB
- 1/17/16: SK declares war on Arrgh
- 1/17/16: Arrgh recognises hostilities with the coalition
- 02/10/16: Arrgh and Fark reach White Peace with Guardian, Mensa HQ, and Seven Kingdoms.
1. Various nations in Seven Kingdoms had declared war at the same time as Mensa, a day before the SK DoW