|Pantheon-TKP Econ ODP|
Treaty Terms Edit
- Maintain a relationship of cordiality with one another.
- Permits the banks and nations of both alliances to freely market their goods and services, including loans, to all nations within both alliances.
- Permits the banks and nations of both alliances to freely exchange their goods and services, including loans, to all nations within both alliances.
- Both parties will maintain a market sharing agreement with one another.
- Both parties will enforce all loans and contracts issued between the nations and banks of both alliances insofar as these loans and contracts are created transparently, in good faith and in accordance with the laws of both alliances, ex post facto implied.
- Both alliances' governments will seek to ensure that trade and exchange of loans occurs under quid pro quo conditions.
- In the event that a nation of either of the two alliances fails to pay a legal and transparent debt to the other alliance or to the bank of the other alliance or to a nation of the other alliance, the alliance of the actor who remains in debt will be held accountable for that debt.
- Recognize that while neither party is obligated under any circumstances to support one another with specific measures of military or financial support in times of war or crises, the extension of such support from one party to another is a likely contingency given the economic ties between the two alliances outlined in this treaty.
Signed for Pantheon
- Fistandantilus - Ares, Olympian of Defence
- Printer635 - Apollo, Olympian of Foreign Affairs
- Don Juan - Zeus, Olympian of Internal Affairs
Signed for TKP
- King: William Mannax
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.