|Order of the White Rose
|Founded||March 20th 2016|
|Legate of Foreign Affairs||Bulbasaursucks|
|Legate of Economics and Proconsul of Awesome||Luis|
|Legate of Internal Affairs/Kabu Land||Kabu|
|Proconsul of Pending Profit||Bendigeidfran|
|Proconsul of Potatoes||Axios|
|Proconsul of Tacos||Qora|
|As of||30th July 2020|
|Protectorate||The 4th McCoppin Scrapyard|
OWR has a number of active pacts, including a MDoAP with Carthago, Aurora, The Syndicate as well as with House Stark. They also have Protectorate The 4th McCoppin Scrapyard and their bank The Foundation.
The Government of OWR
OWR is a full dictatorship under the Prime. It is made up of a council which advises the Prime on his rule.
The Prime has absolute authority over the alliance and its governance. His/Her word is law and it carries more weight that any other entity in the alliance including the charter.
Legates are departmental heads of the alliances. Only a step below from the Prime, they hold free reign over their departments and can run their departments as they wish. Each Legate holds a seat on the OWR Council.
The Proconsul is an advisory role. The Proconsul does not affiliate with any departments and are there only to advise the Council and the Prime. The Proconsul holds a seat on the OWR Council.
The lower OWR government is made up of Vicarii - departmental deputies of Legates that are appointed by the Legates for their departments if they so wish. They are the Legates' second in command and usually work closely with their Legates to manage other staff and general duties.
The basic membership of OWR members. Kith have passed their Academy lessons and tests, becoming full-fledged members of OWR and viable for city grants and loans. Kith may also take up membership in one or several departments to help out the Vicarii and their Legate. Kith may, if they so desire, partake in every Department. However the Council has warned against overworking themselves. All in all, Kith make up the majority of membership in OWR and are the life-blood of the alliance.
- Silent War (vs. the New Pacific Order) [White Peace - Terms Negotiated]
- War of Recognitions (vs. Arrgh) [White Peace - Wars Expired]
- OWR-LoI War (vs. League of Imperialists) [OWR Victory - LoI Disbandment]
- The Parti Rep Conflict (vs. Terminal Jest ) [OWR Victory - Terminal Jest Disbandment]
- Aftermath and Apocalypse (vs. Imperium of Man) [White Peace - Negotiated Settlement]
- Ayyslamic Crusade (vs. The Golden Horde) [White Peace - Negotiated Settlement]
- The Ayyymless War (vs. Seven Kingdoms) [White Pecae - Negotiated Settlement]
- NPO's Last Time (vs. New Pacific Order) [OWR Victory - NPO Disbandment]
Timeline of Events
- March 20, 2016: Declaration of Existence
- April 8, 2016: Black Knights begin protection of the Order of the White Rose
- September 12, 2016: Who Ordered Roses? - OWR declares war on New Pacific Order
- September 17, 2016: Order of the White Rose signs white peace with NPO
- January 21, 2017: OWR declares war on League of Imperialists
- January 22, 2017: League of Imperialists surrender to OWR
- January 26, 2017: Order of the White Rose signs MnDoAP with Regicide
- March 5, 2017: Black Knights and Order of the White Rose relations upgrade to MnDoAP
- March 6, 2017: Order of the White Rose forms Spectrum Bloc with House Stark, R&R and Ragnarok
- April 27, 2017: Order of the White Rose withdraws from the Treaty of Vaxt (Regicide)
- May 11, 2017: Order of the White Rose withdraws from Spectrum
- May 12, 2017: OWR signs Memorandum of Understanding with Ragnarok, House Stark and R&R
- June 1, 2017: Order of the White Rose signs MnDoAP with Lordaeron (Treaty of the Ultimate Insanity)
- May 18, 2018: OWR creates Vanguard bloc with Polaris and TUE
- February 18, 2019: Vanguard bloc disbands
- September 28, 2019: OWR signs MDoAP with The Syndicate
- October 1, 2019: OWR cancels MDoAP with Black Knights
- February 16, 2020: OWR signs MDoAP with House Stark
- February 29, 2020: OWR signs MDoAP with Aurora
- March 20, 2020: OWR turns 4
- July 28, 2020: OWR creates Nexus bloc with Carthago and House Stark