|Nova's Cheat Day|
|Date||May 31, 2019 - June 3, 2019|
|Casus belli||the Nova Riata Crisis|
|Result|| - Nova Riata disbanded
- Several Nova Riata members banned
| || |
Nova's Cheat Day is a alliance war that started due to Nova Riata being caught cheating in the game. These exploits included multis and resource duplication. In addition to being declared on by the Black Knights, the Commonwealth, the Guardians of the Galaxy, Sanctuary, the Axis Accord, and Pantheon, they were also embargoed by Carthago, Typhon, Brotherhood of the Clouds, and Golden Phoenix Coalition. In addition, both the Federation and Nova Revolutionary Asymmetric declared themselves independent from Nova Riata. This war helped relieve pressure on struggling Pantheon, who had lost over half of their membership in The Great Sock War.
As a result of Nova Riata officials' exploitation of the game, the leader of Nova Riata, pooball, was banned on June 1. This led to an announcement on June 1 of Nova Riata's imminent disbandment and a Pantheon victory in The Great Sock War.
May 30, 2019
May 31, 2019
- Alex patches the "Nova resource glitch"
- Pooball steps down as leader of Nova Riata, Uriah the Fox replaces him
- Carthago, Typhon, Black Knights, Brotherhood of the Clouds, and Golden Phoenix Coaliton mass embargo Nova Riata
- Black Knights, The Commonwealth, and Guardians of the Galaxy start attacks on Nova Riata
- Sanctuary formally declares on Nova and calls others to get involved
- The Axis Accord starts attacks on Nova Riata
- Pantheon talks on the issue and joins the war
- Nova Revolutionary Asymmetric separates from and declares war on Nova Riata
- The Federation separates from Nova Riata
June 1, 2019
- pooball is banned from the game
- Nova Riata issues a 48 hour notice of disbanding