|Night of the Knights|
|Date||04-09 Nov 2016|
|Casus belli||Night's Watch raids on Black Knights|
|Result||NW promises to never raid BK again|
|Casualties and losses|
|300M Lost infra and military|
The Night of the Knights was a conflict which began on 4 November 2016 when the Black Knights began to mass counter raid the Night's Watch in retaliation for previous raids against their members by NW nations. It ended on November 9 when the both sides agreed to never raid each other again. Valyria and Seven Kingdoms, the Night's Watch's protectors at the time, gave no public response to the conflict.
- 29 October 2016, A Night's Watch nation raided 2 BK nations, beiging one and peacing out the other.
- 31 October 2016, The same nation raided 4 more BK nations while another NW nation raided 2 of same nations and a third one, both beiging all of them. A Black Knights nation later retaliated and defeated both of them.
- 1 November 2016, The second NW raider declared war on an additional BK nation and beiged it.
- 4 November 2016, BK launched a mass counter raid against NW declaring 46 wars against NW and NW launching 3 in retaliation.
- 9 November 2016. BK ends their raids against Night's Watch. Night's Watch agreed to not raid BK again.
Nights Watch agreed to never raid BK again, in return BK halted the raids against NW. The raids came to a close and rebuilding began on both sides.