|This page is about game mechanics.
This page is about game mechanics. It contains information such as formulas, costs, & other miscellany. See Category:Mechanics for other pages on game mechanics.
A National Project (often shortened to just a Project) is a massive nation improvement with huge costs and benefits. In total, there are 16 Projects that, depending on their nature, can boost your nation's military, production or income.
Each National Project needs a National Project slot to be built. Every 5,000 infrastructure of your nation unlocks such a slot, the same way that every 50 infrastructure in a city unlocks an improvement slot, i.e. you need to have 5k infrastructure to build your first project (nationally), 10k infrastructure to build your second one, etc.
Your projects will remain intact even if you lose the infrastructure that was necessary to build them, e.g. once your total infrastructure nationally drops from 5k infrastructure to 4.999k due to war, your National Projects slots will get to 0, but any Project you had already built will not be destroyed.
Once built, you can destroy a National Project but you will not receive any money or resources back.
You can only build a new National Project or City every 120 turns (10 days), unless you Reset the City/Project Timer by redeeming 4 Credits at "Donate" page.
When you select the Technological Advancement Domestic Policy you receive a 5% discount on National Project costs (5% in both required Cash and Resources).
The National Projects Edit
Each one of the 16 National Projects can be classified to one of the following four National Projects types:
- Production boosters: 6 National Projects that boost the productivity of your Resources/Manufacturing Improvements nationwide. These are the Arms Stockpile project (boosting Munitions production), the Bauxiteworks project (boosting Aluminum production), the Emergency Gasoline Reserve project (boosting Gasoline production), the Ironworks project (boosting Steel production), the Mass Irrigation project (boosting Food production) and the Uranium Enrichment Program (boosting Uranium production).
- Income boosters: 2 National Projects focusing on your infrastructure-based economy. These are the Center for Civil Engineering project (reducing your infrastructure cost) and the International Trade Center (increasing the limit of the commerce to all of your cities from 100% to 115%).
- City boosters: 2 National Projects that reduces the cost of building new cities. These are the City Planning project and the Advanced City Planning project.
- War boosters: 6 National Projects that increase your military capabilities.These are the Intelligence Agency project (boosting your espionage capabilities), the Propaganda Bureau project (increasing your recruitment rates), the Missile Launch Pad (enabling you to build Missiles), the Iron Dome (giving you a chance of shooting down enemy launched missiles), the Nuclear Research Facility (enabling you to build Nuclear Weapons) and the Vital Defense System (giving you a chance of thwarting enemy nuclear attacks).
Upcoming National ProjectsEdit
These projects have not been added to the main server and are currently being tested on the test server.
will be used to talk about the national projects and their exact effects.
- Credit to Gandal#8687 for making this