|Mediterranean Sea Raids|
|Date||August 29, 2021 - September 4, 2021
(Duration: 7 days)
RIE + Dawn Rising
|Result||RIE/GS + allies victory
|Casualties and losses|
Mediterranean Sea Raids also called AlanFall 4 is a conflict that started when Sanctuary hit Goon Squad's offshore, this caused Goon Squad to retaliate and declare war on Sanctuary. Later on, two alliances by the name of Rakatan Infinite Empire and Dawn Rising hit Sanctuary and their Holy Sea ally 770 for their leader Greene's problematic history. The finally member of Holy Sea, Black Skies, would declare war to defend 770 and Sanctuary. The declaration was rushed due to Black Skies' apparent violation of the peace agreement of the ongoing Error 522 war and so Black Skies' was hit by Nexus prompting them to make the declaration and putting them into two concurrent wars. Between September 2 and 3rd Sunray 1-1 began hitting members of Holy Sea.
Announcements & Events
August 29, 2021
September 1, 2021
- RIE + DR DoW on 770 + Sanctuary
- Representatives of Sanctuary join Dawn Rising's Discord server demanding that the blitz stop immediately, as Holy Sea outnumbered the RIE+DR coalition.
September 2, 2021
- Black Skies DoW
- Sunray 1-1 begin mass-raids on Holy Sea.
- Nexus bloc begins raids on Black Skies for breaking the terms of their surrender by militarizing without permission.
September 4, 2021
- Screenshots are leaked from RIE FA server showing Santuary government claim Alan, leader of Black Skies (de-facto leader of Holy Sea) threatened to blitz Sanctuary if they surrender.
- Sanctuary Surrenders to DR/RIE
- Sanctuary is Removed from the Holy Sea bloc
- Black Skies and 770 surrender to DR/RIE