|MLK Weekend War|
|Date||January 12, 2017 - January 15, 2017|
|Casus belli||Gabrielle of Trident raids Connor of Paragon|
|Result||Paragon surrenders to Trident|
The MLK Weekend War was a war between the alliances Paragon and Trident, along with support for Trident from The Chola. It was the first alliance war that Trident had ever dealt with, but it was the second alliance war Paragon has had.
On January 12, 2017, Gabrielle of Indonesia, a member of Trident, was raided by Connor of Atlantis, a member of Paragon. Defense Minister of Trident Patrick Higgins messaged Connor politely forcing him to truce with Gabrielle, however he refused. Eventually while the two were arguing, both alliance leaders got involved. Leader of Trident Damdaka asked for an NAP between the two alliances, while Paragon leader Andrew initially agreed to an NAP, but then ordered Connor to attack other nations of Trident as Gabrielle continued to attack Connor. This caused both alliances to become tense towards each other. It wasn't until a spy for Paragon who was a member of Trident discovered the plans that Trident was going to declare war on Paragon that Paragon surprised Trident by declaring war on them a few hours later.
- January 12, 2017 - Paragon Declares war on Trident
- January 12, 2017 - Trident leader Damdaka orders the alliance to go into an emergency-level security
- January 13, 2017 - The Chola member William Londsword supports Trident in fighting Paragon
- January 14, 2017 - Damdaka orders Patrick Higgins to initiate its spy nation to join Paragon and spy on them
- January 15, 2017 - Paragon surrenders to Trident and The Chola
Paragon surrenders to both Trident and The Chola. Paragon is forced to pay Trient $10m of reparations for damages that they caused, protect Trident for 6 months, sign an NAP with The Chola and Trident, and will publicly and formally apologize to Trident on the forums. In February 2017, Jack3top of Chola canceled the debt that Paragon had with Trident and Chola, as they got allied to Paragon.