|Place of origin||Armed Republic of Dvinmiste Capia|
|Designer||Anarchy Gun Works|
|Manufacturer||Anarchy Gun Works|
|Unit cost||$500 per unit|
|Barrel length||190 mm|
|Cartridge weight||335 g full|
|Muzzle velocity||850–1,100 feet per second depending on powder/projectile|
|Effective range||80 yards|
|Feed system||Six-round cylinder|
The M1 Lawless has a unique assortment of attachments, due to its revolver nature. The optical attachments aren't immediately necessary, but can be useful in order to give the user a zoom advantage or extra clarity.
- The Laser Sight is largely unnecessary, as the M1 Lawless already has an extremely tight hip-fire cone to begin with.
- Akimbo is a great attachment for the M1 Lawless, as it retains its great hip-fire cone. This makes the M1 Lawless' hip-fire performance double, and is accurate enough to be used up to medium range.
- The Tactical Knife can be a very useful attachment if a user is forced to reload in heated combat, as it can help in getting a stab on the enemy.
- Advanced Rifling increases the shoot range. This attachment is extremely useful in order to get the maximum potential.
- Quickdraw Grip is a very useful attachment in order to swiftly aim the M1 Lawless when necessary. This can put gunfights in favor of the user with relative ease.
In conclusion, the M1 Lawless is an extremely potent weapon that can easily pick off stray enemies. In one-on-one situations, the M1 Lawless can easily win a gunfight for a user. However, its small six-shooter magazine make the M1 Lawless a terrible weapon to rely upon for serial engagements, as the user is near-guaranteed to be forced into a reload and have their life jeopardized.