|“ Lord of all tanks ”|
(Komodo tank crew)
The Komodo tank is an Amenrian heavy tank in the Politics & War Roleplay Universe.
By far the largest, most powerful tank in the Imperial Amenrian Armed Forces, it can easliy defeat any conventional vehicle, either by crushing it or with its devastating twin cannons. Like its namesake, it is large, slow, and very dangerous.
Aside from its thick armour, the Komodo is also protected by a forcefield generator, which could absorb damage equal to 25% of the tank's max HP and an EMP blast before dissipating. After the forcefield dissipates, it will not appear again unless the Komodo is fully repaired.
Each individual tank could be upgraded with one of the following, although only one may be applied to any single tank at a time.
- Bunker; allows the Komodo to hold a 5-member infantry squad. Infantry will place a mounted version of their main weapon on the tank upon entering.
- Rocket pods; allows the Komodo to attack aircraft, as well as provide extra firepower and detect stealth.
- Healing wave emitter; allows the Komodo to heal/repair nearby friendly units.
- Can crush other vehicles (except other heavy tanks)
- Strong armour
- Strong weapons
- Very difficult to deter in large numbers
- Can be upgraded to serve different roles
- Vulnurable to artillery
- The Komodo is based on the Mammoth Tank from Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars