|Global War 14|
|Date|| June 17, 2019 - Ongoing|
Duration: 68 days
|Casus belli||Leaked logs revealing tC/BK Sphere plans to hit Chaos Bloc|
|Preceded by|| |
|Succeeded by|| |
United Purple Nations
New Pacific Order
| 738 Nations|
| 1,595 Nations|
|Casualties and losses|
| 449.77 Billion Dollars|
As of August 10
| 743.39 Billion Dollars|
As of August 10
The Casus Belli for the conflict was leaked logs from The Commonwealth showing Sphinx, their leader outlining a plan for The Covenant and the Black Knights to hit Chaos Bloc and to convince N$O sphere (New Pacific Order - Syndicate) to attack KETOG. There was some debate as to the validity of these logs as they were a month old and predated the ongoing war between KETOG-Chaos, 'Surf's Up'.
Upon the release, a de facto cease fire occurred between the opposing sides and the eventual end of the war.The Covenant and Black Knights drew heavy criticism from Chaos-KETOG for pursuing wars against the two smaller (by player count) spheres. Another claim propagated by the Chaos-KETOG coalition is that 'The Inquisition' didn't disband and that this war was inevitable.
Announcements and Events
June 12th, 2019:
June 17th, 2019:
- KETOGG declares war on The Covenant
- Chaos & Rose declares war on Black Knights
- Arrgh, Grumpy, Rose, and Guardian hit BoC
June 18th, 2019
- GPC hits Arrgh as a counter for BoC
- Many alliances within The Covenant/BK Sphere of influence enter opposing KETOG-Chaos.
- Citadel Bloc jointly declares against the KETOG-Chaos coalition.
June 19th, 2019
- Polaris initiates hostilities against Rose.
- The Syndicate declares war on Guardian and Grumpy Old Bastards
- European States independently involves itself into the war on the side of the KETOG-Chaos coalition. They do so without a war declaration.
June 20th, 2019
- TUE, Horsemen and The Code of Honor enter in defence of tC/BK sphere.
- House Stark (2nd) initiates wars with Guardian.
- The Fighting Pacifists declare war on Empyrea.
- New Pacific Order initiates wars against Grumpy Old Bastards.
June 21st, 2019
June 22nd, 2019
June 23rd, 2019
June 24th, 2019
- The Syndicate/The Enterprise and House Stark agree to a peace treaty with Grumpy Old Bastards and Guardian and withdraw from the war.
- Church of Atom withdraws from the war against Grumpy Old Bastards and Guardian.
June 27th, 2019
June 28th, 2019
June 29th, 2019
June 30th, 2019
July 1st, 2019
July 2nd, 2019
July 6th, 2019
- The United Empire of Zah'Aharon withdraws from the war. Becomes the 16th alliance in the BK/tC-NPO coalition to cease hostilities.
July 8th, 2019
- Knights Templar loots a large portion of Polaris' bank. About $12.2 Billion was taken by Theodosius.
July 11th, 2019
- Yakuza attacks Animation Domination, now a protectorate of The Knights Radiant, without any war declarations. These attacks were shortly added to the NPO stat-page, tying them back into this war.
July 12th, 2019
- Black Knights shortly follow Yakuza and attack Animation Domination, without any war declarations.
- Black Knights also attack Silenzio, another protectorate of the Knights Radiant, without any war declarations. These attacks were shortly added to the NPO stat-page, tying them into this war.
July 13th, 2019
- European States withdraws from the war
- Camelot attacks Clan Callan, another protectorate of the Knights Radiant, without any war declarations. These attacks were shortly added to the NPO stat-page, tying them into this war.
July 15th, 2019
- Black Knights attack House Arryn, a protectorate of the Ming Empire, without any war declarations.
July 16th, 2019
- A couple of House Arryn members raid The Coal Mines and Weebunism.
- The Coal Mines recognizes hostilities with House Arryn. Their conflict was added to the NPO stat-page for this war, tying them into this war via stat-page calculations.
July 19th, 2019
- Commerce Union disbands, leaving a final message and threat on their alliance description page to their former allies: "To Coalition B Leaders: You threatened us one too many times. Attack any one of my members and I will leak classified OPSEC to your enemies."
July 27th, 2019
- Black Knights full-on attacks The Fighting Pacifists, without any war declarations. These attacks were shortly added onto NPO stat-page, tying them back into this war.
August 12th, 2019
- The Coal Mines and The Socialist League officially admit defeat to KERCHTOGG** and withdraws from the war.
August 15th, 2019
- The Order of the Fallen Angels surrenders and withdraw from the war. Becoming the 22nd alliance in the BK/tC-NPO coalition to cease hostilities.
August 16th, 2019
- The Black Knights and Acadia attacks Yarr and Swagrr without any war declarations. Pulling them into the war.
- Swagrr recognzies hostilities with the Black Knights.
August 17th, 2019
- The New Pacific Order start mass-recruitment of players from the games Nationstates and Cybernations, resulting in the creation of the alliance Guinea Pig Whaling Corp. That has more than a hundred more members than any other alliance in the game.