|Global War 14|
|Date|| June 17, 2019 - Ongoing|
Duration: 172 days
|Casus belli||Leaked logs revealing tC/BK Sphere plans to hit Chaos Bloc|
|Status||Withdrawn from Talks, War Still Ongoing|
|Preceded by|| |
United Purple Nations
New Pacific Order
| 738 Nations|
| 1,595 Nations|
|Casualties and losses|
| 1.08 Trillion Dollars|
As of November 20th
| 1.14 Trillion Dollars|
As of November 20th
The Casus Belli for the conflict was leaked logs from The Commonwealth showing Sphinx, their leader outlining a plan for The Covenant and the Black Knights to hit Chaos Bloc and to convince N$O sphere (New Pacific Order - Syndicate) to attack KETOG. There was some debate as to the validity of these logs as they were a month old and predated the ongoing war between KETOG-Chaos, 'Surf's Up'.
Upon the release, a de facto cease fire occurred between the opposing sides and the eventual end of the war.The Covenant and Black Knights drew heavy criticism from Chaos-KETOG for pursuing wars against the two smaller (by player count) spheres. Another claim propagated by the Chaos-KETOG coalition is that 'The Inquisition' didn't disband and that this war was inevitable.
Announcements and Events
June 12th, 2019:
June 17th, 2019:
- KETOGG declares war on The Covenant
- Chaos & Rose declares war on Black Knights
- Arrgh, Grumpy, Rose, and Guardian hit BoC
June 18th, 2019
- GPC hits Arrgh as a counter for BoC
- Many alliances within The Covenant/BK Sphere of influence enter opposing KETOG-Chaos.
- Citadel Bloc jointly declares against the KETOG-Chaos coalition.
June 19th, 2019
- Polaris initiates hostilities against Rose.
- The Syndicate declares war on Guardian and Grumpy Old Bastards
- European States independently involves itself into the war on the side of the KETOG-Chaos coalition. They do so without a war declaration.
June 20th, 2019
- TUE, Horsemen and The Code of Honor enter in defense of tC/BK sphere.
- House Stark (2nd) initiates wars with Guardian.
- The Fighting Pacifists declare war on Empyrea.
- New Pacific Order initiates wars against Grumpy Old Bastards.
June 21st, 2019
June 22nd, 2019
June 23rd, 2019
June 24th, 2019
- The Syndicate/The Enterprise and House Stark agree to a peace treaty with Grumpy Old Bastards and Guardian and withdraw from the war.
- Church of Atom withdraws from the war against Grumpy Old Bastards and Guardian.
June 27th, 2019
June 28th, 2019
June 29th, 2019
June 30th, 2019
July 1st, 2019
July 2nd, 2019
July 6th, 2019
- The United Empire of Zah'Aharon withdraws from the war. Becomes the 16th alliance in the BK/tC-NPO coalition to cease hostilities.
July 8th, 2019
- Knights Templar loots a large portion of Polaris' bank. About $12.2 Billion was taken by Theodosius.
July 11th, 2019
- Yakuza attacks Animation Domination, now a protectorate of The Knights Radiant without any declaration of war.
July 12th, 2019
- Black Knights and Yakuza attack Animation Domination without any declaration of war.
- Black Knights also attacks Silenzio, another protectorate of the Knights Radiant, without any declaration of war.
July 13th, 2019
- European States withdraws from the war
- Camelot attacks Clan Callan, another protectorate of The Knights Radiant, without any declaration of war.
July 14th, 2019
July 15th, 2019
- Black Knights attacks House Arryn, a protectorate of the Ming Empire, without any declaration of war.
July 16th, 2019
- A couple of House Arryn members raid The Coal Mines and Weebunism.
- The Coal Mines recognizes hostilities with House Arryn. Their conflict was added to the NPO stat-page for this war, tying them into this war via stat-page calculations.
July 19th, 2019
- Commerce Union disbands, leaving a final message and threat on their alliance description page to their former allies: "To Coalition B Leaders: You threatened us one too many times. Attack any one of my members and I will leak classified OPSEC to your enemies."
July 27th, 2019
- Black Knights attacks The Fighting Pacifists without any declaration of war.
August 12th, 2019
- The Coal Mines and The Socialist League officially admit defeat to KERCHTOGG** and withdraw from the war.
August 15th, 2019
August 16th, 2019
- The Black Knights and Acadia attack Yarr and Swagrr without any declaration of war.
- Swagrr recognzies hostilities with the Black Knights
August 17th, 2019
- New Pacific Order start mass-recruitment of players from outside game. resulting in the creation of the alliance Guinea Pig Whaling Corp. That has more than a two hundred more members than any other alliance in the game.
August 19th, 2019
August 27th, 2019
- The Christmas Peace, "Attacks from Avalon", Coalition B and KERTOG join forces to raid back a stolen bank from an RnR applicant.
September 4th, 2019
September 5th, 2019
September 6th, 2019
- Clan Callan disbanded.
September 8th, 2019
September 16th, 2019
- Riocht Sasana surrenders to Coalition B (Riocht Sasana was not part of the global although its leader fought in the global as a member of Soup Kitchen)
September 21st, 2019
September 28th, 2019
- Ming Empire and House Arryn surrender to Coalition B
- Carthago and Order of the White Rose exit the war under white peace
September 29th, 2019
October 2nd, 2019
- GOONS declares war on The Knights Radiant
- The Covenant, Black Knights, Guardians of the Galaxy and Polaris declare war on The Syndicate
- The Syndicate recognizes hostilities with Black Knights, The Commonwealth, United Purple Nations, Solar Knights, Guardians of the Galaxy and Acadia
October 3rd, 2019
- GOONS declares war on Typhon
- House Stark declares war on Black Knights and The Commonwealth
- Camelot declares war on Typhon
October 5th, 2019
- Church of Atom attacks The Commonwealth without any declaration of war.
- Memesphere (Coalition B) & Fark sign a 6 month NAP
- Acadia loots Guardian's offshore bank. Approximately $4.2 Billion was taken by TheNG.
October 9th, 2019
October 21, 2019
- United Front Bloc, (The United Armies, The Players, Unforgiven Legion, Spartan Brotherhood, and The Axis Accord. ) surrenders to TCM, agrees to pay back some money and all of their coal
- (Second Link)
October 25th, 2019
- Electric Space disbands.
November 2nd, 2019
- The combined forces of Coalition A including Arrgh, Church of Spaceology, Empyrea, The Fighting Pacifists, The Golden Horde, Grumpy Old Bastards, Guardian, Oblivion, The Knights Radiant, Knights Templar, Rose, Seven Kingdoms, Silenzio, Soup Kitchen and Valinor announce they will accept surrender as one of the peace terms.
- The remaining forces of Coalition A including The $yndicate, The Enterprise, House Stark, Sanreizan, Aurora, Typhon, Terminus Est, Church of Atom, Order of the White Rose and Carthago also announce they will accept surrender as one of the peace terms
November 20th, 2019
- Coalition A withdraws from talks but retains their offer on the condition of surrendering. They cite their reasons with their latest announcement regarding peace talks.