We, the Undersigned, henceforth known as Chaos (Bloc), declare our intent to cooperate together in our mission to bring chaos to Orbis. Our ultimate purpose is to make the game fun for our members and to keep things interesting here in Orbis. We aim to be a bloc that does not strive for complete dominance in the game in any sense (tier-wise, economically, militarily, politically, etc.). Ultimate cultural victory is excluded from this rule. We are open to working with different groups and helping out others looking to bring a little extra excitement into Orbis. If you are looking for partners in a war, trying to shake things up yourself, or want to 1v1 one of us, feel free to contact us.
Article I: The Actual TreatyEdit
All members come together as friends and shall make no hostile act against one another. It is agreed to handle any issues between them in private. Members agree to aid each other in all conflicts in which a fellow member alliance is defending, except in cases where the member alliance declines help, in which case they are kindly requested to stay the #%$& out. This aid includes, but is not limited to, information, military assistance, financial assistance, moral and lumbar support.
Article II: The LunaticsEdit
The Lunatics is a council consisting of the leader and one senior representative from each member alliance. Their responsibility is to oversee the day-to-day operations of Chaos.
Article III: MembershipEdit
Joining the bloc is invitation only and as such, petitions to join will not be considered. Any alliance invited to join must receive a unanimous vote of confidence from The Lunatics. If the invited alliance accepts, they may not have outside ties other than one protectorate/MDP partner who is also not connected to the treaty web. Any additional outside treaties will be at the discretion of The Lunatics. Should a member alliance wish to temporarily “exit” the bloc for the purpose of things like 1v1 fights, they may do so. Should any member alliance wish to permanently withdraw from the bloc, they may do so at any time with 72 hours notice to The Lunatics.
/s/ The Lunatics
- Ripper (CoS), Vexz’s Puppet
- Spaceman Thrax (CoS), God’s Detergent
- Adrienne (TKR), Vexz’s Multi
- Schirminator (TKR), Faceless Econ Guy
- Charlie Traveler (Soup), Mr. Clean
- Kevanovia (Soup), Soggy Pantaloons
- Squeegee (SK), Sad Meat
- Clover (SK), Everything Ruiner
- Making an effort to assist former Nerdsphere alliances against unsporting attacks from political detractors for one month while they sculpt their pectoral topiary
- Figuring out why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch
- Couping Niz before she is able to organize an effective resistance
- Commencing Operation “Greg's Metropolis” and “The Mexican-Canadian Truce” whilst doing a Great Job!
Alliance Blocs in Orbis
Avalon - Avalon Protection Sphere - Bad Company - Citadel Council - Clovis - Enclave - Free Orbis Coalition - Go Away Or We Will Nuke You - Obsidian Order - Orbis Outcast Family - Paradise - Paragon - Purple Powers Coalition - Seventh Circle - SHIELD - Spectrum - The Confederation - The Inquisition - The Vanguard