|This page documents the API.
This page is about the API for the game. It contains information such as contents, structure, & other miscellany. See Category:API for other pages on the API.
Developers can connect and request information from the P&W Application Programming Interface, also known as the API, they can than use this information in whichever manner they desire to.
Everything that follows with contain significant amounts of technical information which will read like Latin to the average user, this is because this section is geared towards developers who need to access information in its full technical detail. What the API does is essentially spits out information to build fancy programs that make life easier, if you want to start working with it pick a language and ask for help in the API channel on the main discord server.
You can go to the discussion thread on the forums to suggest things for the API and see how the API evolved from its early days.
To learn how to access the API, head over to the Accessing the API page which covers how to do exactly that. The goal with it is to cover how to work with the API in several languages so people can pick and choose the language they wish to use for working with the API.
- All API requests will be returned in JSON, and must be parsed to access the specific info
- The treatment of numbers throughout the API is haphazard and you will find them given as integers, floats, or strings within the same API page.
- All property names are lowercase.
- All of the APIs except tradeprice are minified.
- All boolean values are given as 1 or 0.
Base URL Edit
The base URL used by the P&W API is as follows, with this being referenced as the baseurl/ on specific API endpoint pages.
API Wrappers Edit
All items (20)