Anarchy is a Government Type in Politics and War, it's not as common but is still fairly used. Anarchy is where there is no government or the citizens have complete freedom, but there is still a government who does taxes (optional), funding, and trade.
Definition of anarchy Edit
- the absence of government
- a state of lawlessness or political disorder due to the absence of governmental authority the city's descent into anarchy
- a utopian society of individuals who enjoy complete freedom without government
- absence or denial of any authority or established order anarchy prevailed in the ghetto
- the absence of order
- disorder not manicured plots but a wild anarchy of nature — Israel Shenker
"Anarchy." Merriam-Webster. Merriam-Webster, n.d. Web. 03 June 2017. <https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anarchy>.
Examples of Anarchy Edit
Arrgh! - Partial Anarchy; Arrgh! is an alliance with a leader and government, its members; however, are allowed to do want they please.. under some circumstances.
The Test Server - Complete Anarchy - With almost no 24/7 moderation, it's almost total anarchy your allowed to have complete freedom to use multis, and things the rules forbid; however, some things are bannable such as hacking and death threats.